Instagram Decoded Playback - October 2020
Proving Real ROI From Instagram Marketing
About this Event
SMK's Decoded Labs are quarterly FREE events for marketing communications professionals, agencies, not-for-profits and brands looking to stay at the forefront of digital disruption and marketing innovation.
Decoded Labs delve into the latest data and performance insights from the major digital platforms, with October's session focusing on Instagram.
October's Instagram Decoded Lab explored the following:
- Latest 2020 Q2 Instagram usage stats, marketing spend and performance benchmarks
- Why is Instagram still in Facebook’s shadow and likely to stay there
- How are TikTok, Snapchat & Pinterest creating issues for Instagram
- Which industries over-index on reach and engagement
- Why Instagram isn't effective for all organisations or verticals
- How and where is Instagram performance dropping in 2020
- Why is Instagram engagement, and social engagement more widely, an unreliable measure of success
- Moving beyond basic Instagram reporting and evaluation
- How to measure Instagram more meaningfully with Google Analytics
- How and why is “Share of Search” an important and underused Instagram branding key performance indicator (KPI)
SMK’s Instagram Decoded Lab aims to move beyond the digital hype and bluster of Instagram, a channel saturated with vanity metrics and ego, and all too often light on actionable business value.
Decoded Labs are facilitated by SMK’s Executive Director of Programming, James Fitzgerald.
James is one of the world’s leading digital marketing educators and analysts, having trained more than 15,000 senior decision-makers from the world’s largest organisations, brands and agencies.
James Fitzgerald is the Executive Director of Programming at SMK.
SMK is a specialist learning and development organisation which exists to help businesses use social media, mobile and digital channels more effectively.
As Executive Director of Programming James is responsible for devising and developing all blue chip and corporate education programs. James is one of the most widely respected figures in digital marketing in APAC, having educated over 15,000 senior business decision makers on how they can use these channels more effectively, including leaders from: United Nations, Air NZ, MYER, McDonalds, NAB, P&G, Tourism Australia, Ralph Lauren, Westfield and various Government departments, to name just a few.
Become a Member to access 30+ hours of leading-edge industry content monthly
Join SMK: Digital Excellence and access all online courses as they are released PLUS all Strategy Labs, Technical Labs, Facebook Working Group Member Support and Live-Streams, for 12 months
SMK releases between 25-35 hours of new leading-edge, digital marketing eLearning course content each month, touching on everything from Facebook Marketing, to Google Analytics, Digital Copywriting and much more.Join hundreds of marketers today, from organisations like Sydney Metro, News Corp, Meat & Livestock Australia, Australian Youth Orchestra, Tourism Bendigo, Precision Group, Department of Education (QLD), City of Playford, Working Style (NZ), Timberland (NZ), Asics (NZ).
Get started now!
Who is this Decoded Lab for?
Simply put, this course is for anyone who works with social media or online digital marketing: